Sample Application Letter and Summary Sheet for Teacher I SHS (Editable Word Document)


There are two documents here that are very important parts of the documentary requirements for anyone applying for Teacher I position in the Senior High School level in DepEd.

The first one is a sample application letter that is simple yet professionally written. You may download this and edit the details before printing.

The Summary Sheet that you can also download below, will help you as an applicant, keep track of your documents in compliance with DepEd Order No. 007 s. 2023.

All DepEd Division Offices will now use DepEd Order No. 007 s. 2023 as basis for the recruitment, selection, and appointment of Teacher I positions, including those for Senior High School.

Download Sample Application Letter for Teacher I SHS

Download Summary Sheet for Teacher I SHS

Comments